Recruiter at Amazon.com
Views:6673 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Senior Manager - Selling Partner Risk Operations (15-25 yrs)
The Sr. Operations Manager, for Selling Partner Risk Operations will lead a large scale multisite, multi lingual & Virtual teams (500+). This individual will be a functional owner responsible for global site operations and virtual teams. As a functional Operations owner this individual is required to work closely with the global program owners to design and deploy business strategies for enhanced customer experience. Continuously focus on delivering on key business metrics and execute program strategies. Works with Ops Analytics and global site operations to identify & baseline the functional goals. This individual is required to build a deep functional knowledge, so as to partner with the global site operations and guide them to deliver on the our service standards with highest precision. With deep business & domain knowledge this individual also partners with the program owners to identify process/ tool & SOP gaps and recommend solutions. As an operating leader, the Sr. Manager operations also works with Capacity Planning for vol forecast and HC planning, reviews operating leavers for accuracy in capacity calculations, oversees staffing & scheduling for apt utilization. A Sr. Operations Manager delivers operational excellence and builds a culture of process improvement, creates an environment that encourages innovation and experiment to improve processes, partners with ops & tech teams to provide tool, process & SOP improvements. This individual should also be viewed as a change manager who has the ability to build right mechanisms to support any organizational change and influences teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to set the vision, direction and culture to multiple functions in a site.
- Influence worldwide operations by driving global initiatives to achieve tactical and strategic goals.
- Set the organizational priorities; deliver through own teams and functional managers globally.
- Participates in strategic planning exercise such as site level OP1, 3yr plan etc. for the site and global operations.
- Responsible to define productivity and quality goals across functions.
- Partner with support functions such as WF/Ops Analytics team to drive operational excellence and process improvement across functions in site.
- Manage a team of functional managers; set the strategy for employee engagement and development for the site.
- Facilitate the development of hiring strategy; partner with recruiting to cater to hiring needs and improve hiring standards.
- Solves complex service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Implements change or develop new processes, continually measures and evaluate all work processes using Kaizen, Lean, DMAIC, and other improvement methods to be able to better service multiple work types.
- Combines a deep cross-functional business understanding and a long-term industry-wide strategic context while decision making. Effectively applies best practices to all strategic decisions
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience leading an operational organization for minimum 12+ years.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop large high-performance teams.
- Act as the thought leader and strategist for Amazon Risks Management Operations.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence, manage, and present ideas via clear written and verbal communication.
- Understand of Lean and Six Sigma and demonstrate familiarity with technical systems
- Deep understanding of principles of HC Planning and workforce management.
- Possess exceptional leadership, managerial, interpersonal, analytical, data mining and project management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.