Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:1591 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Amazon - Senior Manager - Master Black Belt (12-20 yrs)
Sr. Manager Finance ACES applies Lean Six Sigma problem-solving skills to improve Amazon processes, align them with customer requirements, and deliver positive results in terms of cost, quality, speed and controller ship. The Finance ACES team contributes to Finance and Global Business Development (FGBS) by using process and data mining tools and leveraging knowledge of business teams to find improvement/transformation opportunities, finding root causes and designing scalable solutions.
Finance ACES is seeking a dynamic, experienced Sr. Manager to lead a team. Finance ACES seeks to create a culture where everyone, every day is committed to seeing and solving problems in a methodical manner. The Sr. Manager, will be responsible for leading a team of process improvement specialists responsible for owning and/or supporting high-impact initiatives across various teams and processes. This role requires a candidate with proven leadership ability to facilitate and guide multiple change agents in delivering tangible results through the application of Lean Six Sigma and other quality methods.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Lead a team of process improvement specialists (Black Belts and Master Black Belts) to identify and execute improvement projects to improve finance processes and make them more effective and efficient.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business and development teams; write business and technical requirements documents.
- Drive team to manage large programs, dependencies and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Identify and capture KPIs to measure process quality and productivity, providing meaningful feedback to the technology and business teams, and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Lead and Mentor high impact Lean Six Sigma projects (DMAIC, DFSS, Kaizen, FMEA, etc.)
- Read and transform organizational data to evaluate process details, prioritize fixes and continually track workflows
- Discover and assess automation initiatives, regulatory compliance and other critical business decisions
- Mentor and Develop Black Belt's into Master Black Belt's
A day in the life :
Sr. Manager Finance ACES would be involved in below activities on a typical day :
1. Discussing with business leaders on identifying, qualifying improvement opportunities
2. Guiding the team on technical Lean six sigma and project management methodologies
3. Tracking progress against goals
4. Building and implementing Operational Excellence governance mechanisms
5. Preparing and publishing MBR/QBR docs
6. Talent evaluation and mentoring the team so that they can grow
7. Hiring and Developing team members as well as employees outside the core team
8. Innovating to drive process transformation at scale
About the team :
At Amazon, we are always looking for ways to improve and reinforce the organization's dedication to data-driven decision making and continuous improvement and innovation. Our Amazon Customer Excellence Systems (ACES) teams help drive that change.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.