Amazon - Senior Manager - Marketing - Social Ads Team (5-12 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager - Social Ads
Amazon's Consumer Marketing Team is focused on engaging the current Amazon.in customers and acquire the next 100 million customers. The team is highly results-oriented, and at its core, focuses on leveraging in-house technology in order to automate and scale marketing programs that drive new customers and maximize lifetime value of Amazon customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. New customers include not only those new to Amazon overall, but also customers who are new to specific Amazon verticals or properties beyond Amazon.in. Lifetime value maximization is focused primarily on driving revenue and driving customers to take high-value actions - for example, driving usage for Hindi App, Content, Gamified Experiences - which increase Amazon's value to our customers. Teams within the marketing organization are tightly integrated, with teams focused on specific programs consisting of all the resources required to manage the program, including strategy, marketing, product management, technology, operations, data analytics, and optimization.
We are looking for a seasoned senior marketer to join our Social Ads team to help build our growing social media advertising team. The Social Ads team is focused on leveraging all viable social media advertising platforms(Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok etc.) to grow Amazon businesses. The team is looking for top notch marketers who can create successful automated advertising programs, execute a set of well-structured tests, roll out successful campaigns, and optimize performance over time against a clear set of performance goals. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be focused on assessing marketing capabilities, prioritizing new strategies to test with, running experiments and preliminary marketing campaigns through these channels, and scaling up successful strategies. The primary objectives include: acquiring new customers, encouraging customers to take high value actions, and directly generating revenue.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience in creating online marketing campaigns, A/B and multivariate testing and excel in execution. Furthermore, you will be highly innovative and comfortable driving new programs from conception through execution in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering to develop new automated programs from end to end.
- Define experimental frameworks and optimize campaign set ups for driving meaningful insights.
- Define the metrics and processes needed to standardize the management of advertising campaigns.
- Work directly with social networks to understand platforms capabilities and explore marketing campaigns.
- Design and carry out well-structured experiments (including tracking, measuring, and reporting).
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders and category teams to iterate on objectives and opportunities.
- Ideate and automate ad programs to drive focused KPIs in line with Amazon long-term strategy.