Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3039 Applications:910 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:386
Amazon - Senior Manager - Marketing (7-10 yrs)
- Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
- The vision of Amazon IN Distribution is to be the preferred supplier of FMCG products for kiranas by using technology. As a Senior Marketing Manager with IN Distribution, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a marketing and customer engagement strategy that will change the way Kirana shops fulfill their needs in India.
- Your responsibilities will include defining the marketing strategy, utilize day-to-day interactions with customers and sales team to build sustainable business growth. At the same time, you would maintain control over the merchandising operations to execute with excellence and enhance conversion and retained customers. This position will have to also manage the sales targets for a portfolio of customers who operate without sales assistance.
- You will collaborate with the sales team and service partners to come up with new methods to drive customer acquisition. You will partner with the category team to run innovative merchandising campaigns for highlighting relevant selection to customers and execute marketing programs and promotions for brands to increase their range salience. You will also be responsible for driving customer engagement through customized loyalty programs and promoting increased frequency of unassisted ordering via App.
- You will also be responsible for the groundwork and launch of new cities (evaluation/market sizing / building a new city selection framework etc)
- In order to deliver on the above, you will have to write and schedule content on emails, home pages, category pages and pages across the site, compile and analyze traffic and other web metrics by leading a team of site merchandizers and designers.
- You will propose, plan and execute new features, stores and products with minimal oversight, partnering with business and technical teams to achieve project goals. You will help to drive feature launches and site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, developers, designers and other editors in similar roles across the business.
- The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction and work well with multiple teams. The ideal candidate will be innovative, internally motivated and will have some experience with site merchandising and managing online marketing channels.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical as well as entrepreneurial skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate.
- This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate
- Experience in managing growth hacking and conversion in a E-commerce or app environment required.
- Exposure to Kirana and other small traders or businesses is required
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred.
- At least 7-10 years of experience
- Experience of having managed brand and/or trade marketing for FMCG brands/companies is preferred.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives highly desirable
- Deep understanding of the Retailers, Large formats, and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.