Amazon - Senior Manager - Brand Marketing (7-15 yrs)
Sr. Brand Marketing Manager
The Fashion and Beauty market segment opportunity in India is incredibly large - estimated at $131B in 2021 and growing to $175B by 2024. The size of prize makes this category one of the most exciting and hotly contested consumer opportunity in the Indian internet landscape. The Softlines and Beauty teams are organized to make decisive progress in this must win and critical priority for A.in.
The focus of the marketing organization is to build an endearing equity for Amazon Fashion and Beauty and thereby inspire the Indian customer to shop on A.in. The team negotiates this Big Rock via three pillars - influencer marketing, mass media advertising, and customer and traffic initiatives.
- The marketing team is seeking a creative, analytical and highly motivated Senior Marketing Manager to develop the strategy, evaluate and execute marketing plans around customer engagement. The role will be responsible for managing customers across their lifecycle - acquiring new customers, ensuring repeat and reducing attrition, increasing consumption and upgrading them to Prime. She/he will work closely with the creative and the central XCM team to raise the bar on Amazon Fashion communication that drives strong Amazon fashion equity. He/ she will also be responsible for consumer research, identifying consumer insights and thereby developing programs/ processes to serve consumers better.
- The ideal candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically, be data driver, an effective communicator, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and have good management skills. He/she should also be able to effectively work with creative team to create industry leading communication that drives strong consumer fundamentals.
Key job responsibilities:
- Owning projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience and Amazon's business
- Own creation of marketing programs, and multiple key traffic drivers, to acquire new customers.
- Work with central creative team to create industry leading communication for Amazon Fashion and Beauty
- Identifying new ways to segment customers, understand them better, and develop programs to improve key customer metrics.
- Identifying information gaps, research needs and sanctioning research to understand/serve customers better
- Work with cross functional teams and internal teams, including technology teams, to define, drive, and launch improvements to the shopping experience.
- Conceptualize, design and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to extend awareness of our products on and off of Amazon.
- Conduct in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to continuously improving programs and site initiatives
- Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making.
- Present to senior management externally and internally
- Meet business goals while ensuring a top-notch customer experience