Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:1258 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Amazon - Senior Manager - Account Receivables/Financial Operations - CA/CPA/ICWA (18-24 yrs)
FinOps AR Sr Manager
Job duties include :
Management responsibilities :
- Performs autonomously, initiates and manages complex, departmental and/or cross- company work. Managing process workload and establishing priorities.
- Is expected to set and improve policies and procedures, maintaining full compliance and implement best practices.
- Independently manages and drives recruiting efforts. Continually raises the bar.
- Plays significant role in career development of the team.
- Drives execution of vision and goals for the team.
Business Responsibilities :
- Setting up process priorities and aligning with overall organization goals.
- Driving organization's strategy, plays a leader's role in improving process efficiencies and effectiveness, spearheads development and implementation of tools and other automation.
- Exploring upstream/downstream improvement opportunities by working with business partners, identifying root causes and builds long term solutions.
- Act as a process SME and drive engagement across multiple stakeholder groups to drive required process improvements
- Building long-term relationship to improve OTC lifecycle. Stakeholders and customer management.
- Building and maintaining operations and projects performance metrics and continually raising the bar.
- Evaluating and communicating accounts receivable controllership risks with the Finance Operations, assessing the adequacy of existing controls and partnering with controllership team to implement new controls as needed.
- Operationalizing policies, documentation and implementation, and procedural compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. This includes developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls partnering with Internal Audit.
- Ability to lead and contribute in other process areas like collections, cash application, credit notes and deduction management, collections and vendor/customer contact management.
- Hands on experience of managing and leading a team of 50-150 members including operational managers across receivables processes.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Ability to dive deep and design/redesign processes for existing as well as new business lines / geos expansion
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment - candidate has to be strong in dealing with ambiguity
Basic qualifications :
- CA, CPA or ICWA, with 18+ or more years of relevant Finance and/or Operational experience.
- Excellent People Management skills with an ability to influence to meet goals
- Strong presentation and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to build effective partnerships with senior leaders across a variety of groups throughout Amazon Strong analytical skills and ability to evaluate business processes
- Experience with complex problem solving using Lean / Six Sigma techniques desired Proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions, and follow through to a successful conclusion
- Advanced presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence leadership
Preferred qualifications :
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in Finance Operations
- International experience at a multinational organization a plus
- Proven project management ability that shows how to organize find solutions and follow through to a successful conclusion specifically using technology and building consensus across diverse teams
- Experience with complex problem solving using Lean / Six Sigma techniques a plus
- Independent and entrepreneurial style showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.