Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:4408 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Senior HR Business Partner (7-12 yrs)
The individual will support the Business Unit management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. This work includes, but is not limited to, increasing workforce capability, providing change leadership, talent management / succession planning and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement. The individual will partner with clients throughout the planning and execution for their programs, tying them back to the business strategy. This role drives strong project management for various HR initiatives & company-wide HR projects including management training and capability development, succession planning, assimilation, policy review and implementation etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with senior management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner w/ business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Partner with international HR team to support business unit initiatives
- Assess business unit's human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Provide leadership for employment practices.
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, creation of new job families, promotions and job re-leveling
Basic Qualifications :
- 8+ years human resource business partner experience
- Bachelor's Degree required in HR or related field
- Experience leading and developing HR and Operations professionals
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's Degree/MBA in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management
- Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
- Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading large HR teams with talented HR professionals