Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:736 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Senior Financial Analyst - Procurement (8-14 yrs)
Sr. Financial Analyst - Procurement
External Job Description :
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
As a rapidly growing Fortune 50 company, Amazon is looking for a diverse team of talented people who support our culture of collaboration and innovation. The Global Corporate Procurement organization within Amazon is looking for individuals to help develop innovative sourcing strategies while negotiating sustainable, long-term partnerships.
Amazon is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) to join the Global Corporate Procurement Finance and Analytics team.
This role is a critical component in the corporate sourcing process as it partners with Global Commodity Managers and business partners to review the financial impact of strategic negotiations. GCP supports multiple different areas of the business including Marketing, Building/Construction, HR, Professional Services, Software and Technology, among others.
This role requires someone who excels at managing multiple complex priorities simultaneously, while also building strong partnerships with cross-functional business partners. Senior Financial Analysts are well versed in financial concepts and tools, are experts in performing multifaceted financial analysis, and clearly communicate the outcomes from these analyses.
Primary responsibilities of this role :
- Design, build, and maintain multi-variable, complex models to determine the costs and benefits of strategic sourcing decisions, including highlighting relevant key factors and recommendations.
- Support and maintain reporting to highlight key factors impacting product costs.
- Develop and deliver content for cross functional operational reviews with internal leadership.
- Support internal Finance and Procurement teams in delivering actionable insights on financial performance and opportunities to improve.
- Collaborate with multiple departments including Finance, Tax, Procurement, and Accounting to understand and quantify the impacts of purchasing at Amazon.
- Research market conditions to understand the impact on projects.
- Lead key initiatives related to cost management, reporting, and forecasting.
- Drive cost management policies.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be a part of a team that is having a daily impact on company success.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/Masters degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline experience
- 5+ years finance and/or accounting experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
Preferred Qualifications :
- Individual should be both self-directed and able to incorporate guidance
- Equally capable and comfortable with both directing the focus of a project and performing the detailed work needed to accomplish goals
- Experience in managing large, complex programs/projects that have significant impact
- Extensive experience and high level of effectiveness in working with cross-functional teams, especially experience working with technical areas
- Quick learner that has a high degree of intellectual curiosity with an affinity and aptitude for problem solving
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, global environment and working with business partners in global locations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.