Amazon - Senior Finance Analyst - IN Consumer FP&A (6-10 yrs)
Amazon seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of its marketplace FP&A team. This position will own the P&L reporting for the full India Consumer business. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting and to help business in decision support through data analysis & business insight.
The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical and have the demonstrated ability to effectively and independently manage finances of a high-growth business, including:
Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling. Presenting recommendations to business leaders on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
Provide controllership to the business and build processes that augments transparency and improves controls.
Facilitate financial reviews with business group and work with category leader to ensure effective finance and cost management.
Work closely with the business team to drive critical business goals like improving operational costs and contribute to Free cash flows
Own and facilitate monthly/quarterly reviews (MFR, QBR) with data analysis and follow through with business leader on actionable items for improving financial metrics over a period of time
Work with accounting team to drive monthly, quarterly and annual financial-book close process.
Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives.
- CA/ MBA from a reputed B-school with at least 6 years of post-qualification experience, across corporate finance and business finance
- Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Ability to work independently with staff at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing operating conditions while still delivering to expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, FMCG, retail a plus
- Advanced Excel and analysis skills
- Experience with SQL, Hyperion, Cognos is a strong plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.