Head, Client Solutions - FMCG @ Amazon Advertising at Amazon
Views:1348 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Amazon - Senior Client Solutions Manager - Display & Video Advertising - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-10 yrs)
Amazon - Senior Client Solutions Manager - Display & Video Advertising - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, drive consumer engagement, increase product sales, and more.
About the role :
- We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Client Solutions Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers, educating them and helping to solve ambiguous business problems, mitigating risks before they become roadblocks.
- You are responsible for managing complex advertiser relationships and initiatives where you define the strategy and you set the standard for Account Management best practices.
- You will not only dive deep into data to understand trends, but also communicate the - why- behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Additionally, you will be able to leverage Amazon's proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized recommendations, influencing both your internal team and your external customer to facilitate them reaching their business goals and drive incremental revenue from these advertisers while boosting advertiser satisfaction.
- This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Sales, Product, and Retail partners and will drive process improvement to gain efficiency and foster collaboration.
- This person's strategic digital expertise and influence is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
- Groom a team of Client Solution Managers owing relationships with Top FMCG advertisers
- Become a knowledgeable partner and leader on Amazon Advertising solutions
- Develop annual media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals and objectives while identifying incremental revenue opportunities
- Leverage insights, trends and your knowledge of marketing and amazon advertising solutions to develop & execute holistic marketing strategies for advertisers
- Evaluate campaign success metrics and share actionable recommendations to meet client's goals and objectives
- Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy
- Educate and Influence key stakeholders on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive greater results on Amazon
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
- Build vertical expertise (leveraging internal and external insights) and develop scalable advertising solutions to drive overall business objectives
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 8+ years of experience in digital advertising/marketing/brand management and client facing roles with a focus on data analysis
- Experience with annual brand planning and media planning
- Ability to think strategically, plan meticulously and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Excellent data driven storytelling skills - you create and deliver compelling presentations
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA from Tier 1 B school is preferred
- 1-2 yrs. of people management experience
- Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), or search marketing
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Programmatic strategy and implementation experience