Amazon - Senior Category Manager - Toys/Media Team (7-10 yrs)
Sr. Category Manager
Own Category topline, core flywheel inputs of selection, speed, pricing and deep engagement and scope to impact customer experience and marketing engagement.
Key job responsibilities
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA.
About the Role:
- The A.in Toys/Media team is looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Category Manager, to help us deliver our ambitious growth objective. As Sr. CM, the candidate will have independent ownership of a category, will manage the category topline and inputs directly and influence programs to drive core inputs.
- S/he will also influence external (Seller) and internal (Acc Mgt, Selection, Product and Marketing) teams to drive business growth.
- The mandate will also give the opportunity to the Sr.CM to work on SME areas across Media categories and will require muscle around working with mechanisms to influence leaders across teams and drive execution with rigor.
- We expect the Sr. CM to be a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, with proven execution skills, stakeholder management, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- The candidate must be an effective leader and communicator to be able to work with many internal cross-functional teams.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with good customer and business understanding and demonstrate a high level of ownership, bias for action and customer obsession.
- Our growth charter has predefined updates cadence with Amazon India leadership and the candidate will be expected to own reports for her mandate with these stakeholders.