Amazon - Senior Category Manager - Amazon Pay (6-9 yrs)
Amazon Payments (India) Team is looking for a Senior Category Manager with a passion to innovate, lead and scale the Retail Gift Cards Category on Amazon.in.
Amazon Pay Gift Cards are the most preferred Gift Cards for customers in India and Retail Category is a key channel for us to drive vertical growth in fast-growing Gift Card domain. Retail Gift Card encompasses both Amazon.in and third party Branded Gift Cards categories on Amazon.in. Category Leader would work closely with senior leadership across multiple teams within and outside Amazon to devise a long-term growth trajectory for Retail Gift Card Category on Amazon. Person in this role will have end to end responsibility of defining category customer experience, driving category growth and managing all elements of category P&L (leveraging Product, Marketing, Category, Brand Partnership inputs).
Key job responsibilities :
An ideal candidate will have 6+ years of prior work experience in a combination of Category/business/ P&L ownership or product management roles. An ideal candidate would:
- Act as the 'business owner' for category and brands. This includes owning forecasting, analyzing, understanding and reporting on the business, in particular prospecting, conversion and terms negotiations.
- Have a complete understanding of the customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to advocate for and drive delivery of site features that provide Amazon customers with an unparalleled shopping experience
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets. Maximize Amazon's business and financial profitability through selection expansion opportunities
- Build partner/brand relationships - be the primary point of contact for partner/brand on-boarding and then ensure smooth transition to the category teams once on-boarded
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, while meeting tight deadlines. Has acumen to drive interactions at CXO level