Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4950 Applications:642 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Amazon - Senior Business Development Manager - Alexa Skills India Team (8-15 yrs)
Help mold the future of voice recognition and cloud-based content/services. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Help mold the future of voice recognition and cloud-based content/services.
If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Sr. Business Development Manager for the Alexa Skills India team. In this role, you will be working with some of the top-tier companies & developers to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers using the Alexa platform on a variety Amazon products.
Your responsibilities will include creating and owning key business relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects across India. You will be the - face of Amazon- with our key partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. You will be driving leading Indian brands to embrace voice technology, and build their future on Alexa. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical understanding to drive deals across all stakeholders.
- 10 years plus of mobile, software or digital business development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Basic degree with Masters in Business Administration
- Experience working with emerging technologies, especially speech/voice and smart homes
- Proven ability to prospect, recruit, and manage executive level relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
- Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills; ability to close high value and high profile deals
- Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals
- Strong analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to analyze issues and create appropriate tactical plans
- Meticulous attention to detail: ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
- Demonstrated ability to champion and drive cross-functionally improvement initiatives
- Comfort working with a broad range of technology tools including SharePoint, Excel, Access, Word, and Salesforce.com
- Mobile, digital content, and apps domain experience a plus
- MBA preferred