Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:14567 Applications:1360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1186
Amazon - Senior Business Development Manager (8-12 yrs)
Amazon is looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager (BDM) to help grow its strategic advertising and consumer insights business in India. The BDM will have the opportunity to define and execute the GTM strategy for most strategic brands in the fast-growing business, by identifying the key stakeholders with influence, establishing critical internal and partner relationships, and driving adoption wide array of Amazon India's products. He/she will work closely with senior Amazon leadership teams as well as global product and business organizations to offer the right advertising products to the right advertiser audiences, optimized for the India market. He/she will have a good understanding of the India and e-commerce landscape, and be able to drive mutually-beneficial customer and partner relationships to scale the business in long-term.
The ideal candidate will have key account sales or key account management background in the digital advertising space with revenue responsibility, proven track record of winning strategic customers/signing strategic long-term partnerships, upselling and cross-selling various products, possess strong communications skills, and have the ability to think strategically and analytically about the business, product, and market opportunities and challenges. He/she should have the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. He/she will have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win!
The Amazon India Advertising and Consumer Insights business is a strategic start-up with support and interest from business units across the company as well as Amazon's top management. We are a motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team building a high growth business. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action and a broad mandate to experiment and innovate. This role offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future vision for Amazon in India.
The ideal candidate is a leader with a terrific reputation for customer obsession and Thinking Big, who has deep and broad relationships and has garnered the respect of the large client leaders. Ideally, you- ll come with proven a track record of success at driving top sales results, partnering cross functionally, and professionally representing client needs/perspectives to rest of the organization.
- 8+ years of experience in sales, account management, business development, or partner management.
- Proven track record of managing and growing complex business relationship at scale.
- An exceptionally strong analytical thinker who likely hails from a leading publisher, consumer electronics or technology firm.
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategies, tactics, plans, processes, systems and programs.
- Track record of personally closing large complex deals end-to-end.
- Possess a talent for responding effectively to market direction, customer needs, and competitive positioning.
- Can thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Prior experience in consulting and/or consumer and market research organizations
- Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.