Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4446 Applications:833 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:816
Amazon - Senior Brand Manager - Amazon Categories (6-9 yrs)
Amazon.in is seeking an innovative leader to join the Mass marketing team with responsibility for managing category marketing and GTM across various categories in the retail business in India. The position is responsible for GTM strategy; campaign management and media mix development and will work closely with creative and media teams to achieve the demand generation goals for the respective categories.
He/ She will work closely with the Category PnL leaders and Amazon traffic team to ensure optimization of brand and product messaging and spend across all marketing channels. As a leader of category Marketing in India, you will need to have a strong understanding of consumer and be responsible for delivering category message through various media channels. You will also drive awareness and engagement and demand for the categories, and utilize global strategies and tenets to guide the same.
The India category marketing leader will report to the Director, Integrated marketing and will collaborate closely with category leaders to develop unique Marketing programs, research, and activation programs and effectively adapt them for respective market segments.
- Creation of marketing strategies for the multiple categories, in which you make use of the full marketing mix
- You will determine, initiate, implement and evaluate this marketing approach, focused on short term, as well as long-term activities.
- Responsible for the local market, competition and consumer analysis that help you determine your marketing strategy.
- Responsible for product marketing and marketing communication management with central brand and media team.
- Propose, analyze, summarize consumer and shopper research to drive insights
- Work cross-functionally with category managers and leaders to guide and support the development of marketing plans to support their business goals.
- Be a thought leader and work closely with local business leaders to create the strategy for our Indian customer.
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Partner cross functionally with creative, Retail, Media and Finance teams to develop the annual plans
- Work collaboratively with the leader of online marketing strategy, Media Planning and local business leaders to develop plans that optimize advertising across the product portfolio.
- Develop compelling, relevant strategic input docs and creative briefs for creative development
Basic Qualifications :
Experience & Skills :
- 7-8+ years- experience in B2C Marketing.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in marketing strategy development, managing pan-India projects with multiple stakeholders and show proven expertise in performance measurement and execution.
- Demonstrated experience developing consumer pan- India campaigns, showing success in driving new or existing product awareness and consideration in both established and developing markets.
- A proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing plans that are creative, engaging, testable, and highly analytical, for both new product launches and existing products and services.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs, able to actively participate with global research and local business leaders to analyze brand perception and sales results from ad campaigns, taking a lead role in developing advertising creative and media plans based on research analysis and output.
- Management skills leading both high performing direct and indirect reports and internal clients, across campaign management, media management, channel management etc.
- Experience driving the collection of market intelligence; setting market research goals in collaboration with business owners; Identifying and tracking trends in core market segments to guide creative execution.
- Strong data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful marketing programs.
- Highly effective written skills honed to develop thoughtful, strategic and detailed documents that can persuade Sr leaders of the effectiveness of the team's proposed creative executions.
- Effective problem-solver and strategic thinker; demonstrated ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations to persuade senior leaders and stakeholders
- An Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related field is preferred