Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4484 Applications:663 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Senior Account Manager (4-5 yrs)
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach customers on Amazon.in, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of mobile and tablet devices. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and work backwards, including in advertising.
If you are obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them - then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated account and ad operations expert to help scale our growing advertising business. You will work with the sales team and other Amazon business partners to manage media campaigns, ensure strong campaign performance and deliver positive return on investment for our emerging and growing advertisers.
- As an Account Manager you are passionate about understanding business drivers for performance, the range of Amazon products available to our advertisers, and engaging with internal and external partners to deliver on these.
- You play a key role on the account team, growing the business by being the customer expert, developing brand plans inclusive of media plans and audience recommendations. You possess strong analytical ability, and will develop deep expertise in Amazon's products and proprietary metrics to build winning campaigns and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers needs.
- You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions.
- This is a client-facing role that is also responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth. The Account Manager delivers consultative solutions for our partners, earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful on Amazon.
- Become an expert on Amazon solutions and adapt recommendations based on advertiser needs
- Develop annual brand plans and campaign media plans
- Analyze campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients- KPIs
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
- Consult and educate advertisers with insights and solutions to achieve greater results on Amazon
- Strong project management skills to impact process improvements
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
- Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels to collaborate with the other teams in the development of tailored solutions that meet clients- goals
- Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues, collaborating with internal teams to develop quick and sound solutions
- Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies
- Co-lead monthly and quarterly reviews with advertisers
- Billing and resolution of any financial issues
- Travel to accounts as needed (Estimated 20-30%).
- Bachelor's/Master's degree; emphasis in Marketing, Economics or Business preferred
- Proven experience in ad operations, online marketing or advertising
- 4+ years working in an external client facing environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills as well as experience in applying those skills in the advertising domain
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Ability to aggregate and analyze internal and external campaign metrics to assess performance drivers and identify insights
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- Media planning & story-telling capabilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement and operations excellence programs
- Experience with retail environment
- Extensive knowledge of digital media systems and tools
- Ability to contribute to process improvement, inventing and simplifying within existing processes