Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4691 Applications:680 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Sales Operations Manager - Merchant Fulfillment Network Prime (3-8 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for a leader, who shares Amazon's passion for the customer and will take on the fulfilling challenge of making sellers successful in the Amazon India Marketplace. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on the strategy and invent systems and processes to make sellers successful in the marketplace. Essentially, you will play a crucial role in Amazon India achieving its mission of - transforming the way India buys and sells- .
The ideal candidate will have a background in sales with focus on driving operational rigor, possess strong communications skills, have consistent track record delivering results and managing frontline team. He/she should be able to think strategically and analytically about the business, product, and market opportunities and challenges. He/she should have the ability to work cross-organizationally to drive consensus and results. He/she will have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win!
The Amazon MFN (Merchant Fulfillment Network) Prime is a strategic program that has a vision to provide a wide range of selection through a fast track delivery promise. This role offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future vision for Amazon.
This position is based at Bangalore.
- Serve as a key member of sales ops team, helping to drive overall MFN Prime strategy and business growth.
- Partner with sales teams to identify key seller relationships and establish and build strong, profitable, long-term relationships with strategic partners who may be key regional brands and sellers.
- Hire and manage a team of world-class sales and operations team providing guidance and direction to achieve the seller enablement vision and strategy and
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Analyze sales operations and performance, identify and implement necessary changes with a high degree of autonomy.
- Anchor building of processes and mechanisms to align goals with implementation challenges and realities.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or partner management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
- Should be able to contribute both as an individual contributor and as leader of people.
Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate the following:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated intense customer focus. Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic. Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution