Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:7233 Applications:330 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Amazon - Recruiting Manager - Technology Hiring (12-16 yrs)
- At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
- We need an exceptionally talented Recruiting Manager to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth in India. The Amazon recruiting team is seeking a talented; results oriented Recruiting Manager with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, to join our recruiting organization. You will partner with the business teams to focus on both strategy and execution of meeting hiring goals. You will work with a close-knit recruiting team.
- Bring your recruiting industry expertise, passion for client service and commitment to viable talent strategy to Amazon, where you will be empowered to deliver world-class innovation and solutions and given the opportunity to grow partner relationships. The candidate should have strong business partnering and people development skills.
- This manager will work closely with the technology hiring managers and leadership team to build and execute against a longer-term Talent Acquisition strategy to deliver the necessary talent to support our increasing customer demand. This role will provide the opportunity to impact significantly the Consumer business as we continue our pursuit of being the most customer-centric company on the planet. Other offerings include outstanding career growth, highly collaborative teams, and a fun and passionate work environment.
- Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team within Amazon to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Inform global teams on sourcing best practices and to help those team deliver the right results for the business to achieve their talent demand goals each year.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
- Build engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- Basic Qualifications
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 10+ years of recruitment/HR experience, with a minimum of 5 years experience managing a large, multi-site recruiting team.
- Track record of success in owning and executing the process to identify and attract talent for immediate business needs, as well as for critical long-term talent pipelines.
- Experience working with essential tools of the trade, including ATS, resume databases, and internet sourcing tools, along with coaching a recruiting team to deliver results across all channels.
- Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
- Demonstrated business acumen, and experience working with large, complex organizations during periods of growth and change.
- Proven written and verbal communication, as well as influencing skills.
- Able to travel within the US, as appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience in building recruiting and business teams from the ground up
- Preferred Qualifications
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
MBA or other advanced degree
AIRS Certified/Advanced Sourcing Capability
- Strong organizational, communication, leadership and client service skills
- Have knowledge of workforce analytics, metrics, and early adopter of technology
- Deliver against ambitious hiring plan for the high-profile tech organization
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across organization over time through collaboration on projects that impact teams
- Partner to define overall team and performance goals across the team; motivate team to achieve goals
- Develop and manage recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics. Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting team, hiring managers, interviewers, and referrers
- Develop and execute strategic approach to achieve company goals in attracting and engaging top industry talent
- Create innovative programs, events and campaigns to help hire the best talent in the competitive technology sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.