HR Business Partner at Amazon
Views:2109 Applications:531 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Amazon - Program Manager - Transportation Last Mile (3-18 yrs)
Program Manager - II
Program Manager - India Transportation Last Mile
- Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of a Program Manager for its India operations team.
- The role is a part of the Last Mile Delivery operations team under the Delivery Service Provider (DSP) network. DSPs are business partners to Amazon for managing the delivery operations.
What this role is about?
- The Program Manager will set up programs for DSPs who are business partners to Amazon and implement them in collaboration with our field operations teams. The candidate will work with multiple teams including leadership, tech, finance, HR, to identify solutions, prioritize deployment and then close loop by rolling them out and measuring success of the implementation.
- A successful candidate will be a person who is good at dealing with ambiguity and can design/ define programs with little information.
- He / She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, has the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects including communication across all levels and teams in the organization like senior leaders, technical teams, finance, operations, and business leaders.
As a program manager, you will:
- Define, design, launch and manage new programs targeted at the Delivery Service Providers in India
- Gather requirements and conceptualize solutions to solve a business problem
- Work with key stakeholders across various functions throughout the lifecycle of a program
- Program-manage technical integration with Amazon systems and setup end-to-end operational, accounting, and financial requirements, and performance measurement or customer satisfaction related processes
- Build a high potential team to drive these strategic programs
- Launch and expand the program as per Amazon's requirements while being responsible for satisfaction, performance, compliance, accounting and program specific metrics
- This role calls for an individual who can own and enhance the experience of these DSPs and their numerous associates who work with us to meet common business goals.
- It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision-making skills to balance partner/ associate experience with associated financial or business impact.
- This position offers a broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within Amazon.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience in handling large programs with multiple stakeholders, and significant tech development and roll-out across large distributed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an innate understanding of presenting data to different levels of leadership and sections of the organization.
- Strong change management and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.