Program Manager at Amazon
Views:4752 Applications:800 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Amazon - Program Manager - Sponsored Ads - IIM/ISB/SPJIMR/FMS/XLRI (2-4 yrs)
- Advertising is a strategic bet for Amazon and is one of the fastest growing business units within Amazon India. We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Program Manager to help scale Sponsored Ads in Amazon.in. Sponsored Ads is our flagship performance ads product and the backbone of our Advertising business. We are further strengthening our offering by continuously building ad offerings, better features in existing offerings, improving targeting capabilities and shopper engagement.
- Within the Sponsored Ads suite of products, there are multiple ad products which help Sellers drive visibility for their selection and higher engagement for shoppers with their brands on Amazon.in. This role will be responsible for defining and executing the strategy for one or more Sponsored Ads products related to brand building. This role will own key metrics like number of advertisers and advertising revenue and therefore is equivalent of P&L ownership in advertising.
The key responsibilities of the Program Manager are the following,
- Owning and driving adoption and advertising revenue from Sellers through for Sponsored Ads (equivalent of P&L).
- Determining the long-term strategy for growth and driving end-to-end execution.
- Creating processes, systems and tools that can improve advertiser experience.
- Creating and managing advertiser support programs - e.g. onboarding, account management, on-demand support.
- Educating advertisers on using ad products through structured educational mechanisms and right investment in content and marketing channels.
- Identifying internal and external partnership opportunities to help drive ads business. For e.g., 3rd party (e.g. service providers, other external agencies) based advertising support to drive adoption and advertising revenue.
- Interacting periodically with Sellers and driving product enhancements based on Seller feedback.
- Periodically monitoring and reviewing performance and taking corrective actions.
- Deriving insights from data and put them into action (by working with key stakeholders).
You are ideal for this role if you-
- Exemplify high degree of Ownership and Bias for Action.
- Enjoy solving problems through product and process interventions.
- Are energized by working cross-functionally with employees with different skill sets and influencing without authority.
- Use data extensively to measure performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Pride yourself on your ability to deep-dive analytically into a problem.
- Have showcased ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting.
- Have proven experience in managing and scaling a business / program.
- Bachelor's degree: Engineering preferred
- Master's degree from Tier 1 B-schools (IIMs/ISB/SPJIMR/FMS/XLRI etc.)
- 2-3 years of post-MBA experience