Amazon - Program Manager - Prime Events (6-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive long term thinking on building Prime Member shopping engagement during Events
- Co-own delivery of all business and engagement goals related to Prime shopping for events
- Anchor the theme and execution of Prime Day along with conceptualisation and execution of all relevant programs for Prime Day
- Develop and execute on IN specific programs, product solutions to improve Prime Member shopping and engagement through all major shopping Events
- Build tools and mechanisms to drive Prime member specific programs at scale and improve adoption across cross-section of brands and sellers.
- Partner with WW events team, IN events team and Category team to develop relevant Prime shopping engagement tools for leveraging events to drive greater Prime Member shopping engagement.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create program GTM and partnerships to increase Prime member conversion and engagement.
Basic qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 5+ years of Sales, BD, Program management experience.
- Proven track record of driving high impact business results through understanding customer needs and building programs, mechanisms to meet the customer needs.
- Proven leadership experience in managing business deliverables, projects, products and services.
- Extremely passionate about building shopping experience and benefits with a deep understanding of consumer behaviour.
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and a strong business judgment.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
Preferred qualifications :
- MBA from a premier Indian or international business school
- Experience working in ecommerce industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.