Amazon - Program Manager - Line Haul - Air Network (5-10 yrs)
Amazon - Program Manager
Job Description :
- As a Line Haul Manager for air network, you will be responsible for executing carrier operations for the assigned region. The role is part of Line Haul operations team.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders including Fulfillment Centers, Sort Centers & Last Mile operations team and external stakeholders like vendors and carriers.
- We are looking for individuals with proven ability to drive process improvements & ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline driven environment.
- The individual should have a can-do attitude and an ability to solve problems independently with limited guidance. Your role will involve managing operational metrics, lead continuous improvement initiatives, manage carrier relationships and plan for any changes in network.
Skills & Experience :
- BE/B.Tech Engineering from a reputed university, Operations or related field
- 5+ years Transportation or Supply Chain experience, preferably in a similar role, within a high-volume logistics, manufacturing or engineering environment
- Forecasting, planning or scheduling background in a transportation or production environment.
- Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques preferred. Excel skills required
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment
- Strong Analytical skills : Effectively analyze and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.