Amazon - Program Manager - Furniture (4-6 yrs)
Program Manager - Furniture
About the Role :
Amazon's mission is to transform the way India buys and sells. As a member of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to build the gold-standard in customer experience for one of the most exciting categories at Amazon (Furniture) and play a key role in scaling India's largest furniture destination. We seek an accomplished professional with an entrepreneurial bent of mind that can successfully balance strategic planning with on-ground execution to help build the most trusted Furniture destination in the country at a very exciting time for this category in India and on Amazon. This role needs a self-starter who can think and deliver scale.
Basic qualifications :
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce.
- Work experience is preferred (4-6 years).
- Experience in Business, Category Management, trade marketing, National Account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative.
- Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience in project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. The position will be based in Amazon's office in Bangalore.
Preferred qualifications :
- MBA or other related Master's degree
- Proven track record in delivering outstanding results in business development or sales
- Exposure to e-commerce industry
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.