Amazon - Program Manager - Diversity & Inclusion (3-10 yrs)
Come share your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity by driving the Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI) agenda for RBS & CMT teams in India. We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter to join the HR team as a Program Lead for one of our largest businesses in WW Retail. In this role, you will partner with the business, HRBP and Recruiting to design and enable a DEI strategy by thinking big and bringing innovative, leading-edge ideas that propel our DEI work forward with long-term results in mind.
- A successful candidate will have experience building effective multi-year DEI strategies, including full lifecycle plans in the areas of recruitment, talent management, learning, and engagement.
- You should understand how these strategies connect with and influence one another.
- You should have strong project management, written communication, and analytical skills, and ability to influence and partner cross-functionally with both HR and business leaders and teams.
In this role, you will:
- Define DEI strategy, goals, and priorities for the business.
- Lead development and execution of the business DEI strategy, in close collaboration with HR, talent management, recruitment, and business partners.
- Acts as a DEI subject matter expert by contributing perspective, insights, and knowledge, and taking a balanced consultative and systematic approach to enable the organization to achieve measurable results
- Provide leadership coaching, when appropriate, to managers and Directors/VPs via one-to-one and group interactions.
- Influence and partner with cross functional working teams, including both HR and business team members, to launch on-time, effective programs.
- Define key performance indicators by developing metrics for DEI programs and processes, aligned with business and DEI organizational objectives.
- Drive DEI goal attainment through program management and defined project plans; manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support.
- Scale services and tools by designing mechanisms that scale with the business- growth in volume, complexity, and geographic dispersion.
- Proactively identify risks/issues, providing solutions, resolving risks/issues, and overcoming hurdles to drive results.