Recruiter at Amazon.in
Views:1683 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Amazon - Program Manager - Display Advertisements - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-8 yrs)
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach customers on Amazon.in, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of mobile and tablet devices. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and work backwards, including in advertising.
If you- re obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them - then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
About role :
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated account expert to help scale our growing advertising business. You will work with the sales team and other Amazon business partners to manage media campaigns, ensure strong campaign performance and deliver positive return on investment for our emerging and growing advertisers.
- You should be passionate about understanding business drivers for performance, the range of Amazon products available to our advertisers, and engaging with internal and external partners to deliver on these. You play a key role on the account team, growing the business by being the customer expert, developing brand plans inclusive of media plans and audience recommendations.
- You possess strong analytical ability, and will develop deep expertise in Amazon's products and proprietary metrics to build winning campaigns and optimizing performance to derive insights and meet our advertisers needs. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions. This is a client-facing role that is also responsible for identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue and long-term growth. You will deliver consultative solutions for our partners, earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful on Amazon.
- Become an expert on Amazon solutions and adapt recommendations based on advertiser needs
- Develop annual brand plans and campaign media plans
- Analyze campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients- KPIs
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
- Consult and educate advertisers with insights and solutions to achieve greater results on Amazon
- Strong project management skills to impact process improvements
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
- Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels to collaborate with the other teams in the development of tailored solutions that meet clients- goals
- Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues, collaborating with internal teams to develop quick and sound solutions
- Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies
- Co-lead monthly and quarterly reviews with advertisers
- Billing and resolution of any financial issues
- Travel to accounts and to Bangalore office as needed (Estimated ~ 30%).
The position is based out of Bangalore
Basic qualifications :
- 4+ years of experience in pre-sales, account management or digital marketing
- Strong project management skills to drive process improvements and develop consistency in the services offered
- Excellent data driven storytelling skills - you create and deliver compelling presentations
- Analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement and operations excellence programs
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- MBA from IIM, XLRI, SP Jain, ISB, FMS
Preferred qualifications :
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience with retail environment or knowledge of digital media systems and tools
- Ability to contribute to process improvement, inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Has the vision and stamina to see long term changes through and drive change management in the ecosystem
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.