Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:1400 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Amazon - Program Manager - Customer Service Operations (7-10 yrs)
Amazon - Program Manager - Operations
- As the Ops Program Manager, you will directly support the CS Director in owning productivity and quality goals for CS and enable the team to deliver on the quality & productivity goals.
- The role will closely work with CS operations team and CS program owners to set up mechanisms to achieve the quality and productivity goals at network level, implement CS program frameworks, MBR/QBR/OP documents, goal tracking and reporting and documentation.
- This role is also responsible for helping to keep a tab on critical metrics and SLAs.
- The role will also ensure that the team executes its goals as per established guidelines and norms. This is a unique Leadership development opportunity and the OPM is expected to proactively manage this element of the role, seeking out development opportunities at every turn, actively participating in team discussions and learning from the senior Leaders of the CS team in terms of thought process, decision making, strategic prioritization and problem solving.
- The right candidate must demonstrate clear communication skills as well as emotional maturity under pressure in all communications. As this role must also build positive productive relationships with many stakeholders and partners, this role requires strong communications skill and high influence without authority.
- The ideal candidate should be well-organized, be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and is intellectually curious. They are comfortable creating strategic recommendations in a thoughtful, yet concise, manner and obtaining organizational buy-in at senior levels.
- 7+ years of Program Management experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups
- Exceptional integrative thinking skills
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills
- Ability to influence and manage both peer-level and senior stakeholders
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
- Ability to think big and develop creative solutions
- Degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, finance, or related field
- Excel and/or Access skills (intermediate to advanced proficiency)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.