Amazon - Program Manager - Advertising - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-12 yrs)
Advertising is a strategic bet for Amazon and is one of the fastest growing business units within Amazon India. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including Advertising. If you- re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you- ve come to the right place.
Amazon DSP (Demand Side Platform) is a key component of our display advertising portfolio and is poised to be a large contributor to the overall advertising business. Amazon DSP is a key lever for advertisers to drive visibility and performance for their products and services both on and off Amazon.in. We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Program Manager, based out of Bangalore, to help scale the Amazon DSP offering across the programmatic media landscape in India. This role will be contribute to defining and executing the strategy for driving adoption of the offering and building a sustainable business.
You are ideal for this role if you:
- Exemplify high degree of ownership and bias for action
- Enjoy solving problems through product and process interventions
- Are energized by working cross-functionally with employees with different skill sets and influencing without authority
- Use data extensively to measure performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Pride yourself on your ability to deep-dive analytically into a problem
- Have showcased ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting
- Have proven experience in managing and scaling a business / program
- Owning and driving product adoption and advertising revenue from advertisers
- Creating processes, systems and tools that can improve advertiser experience
- Creating and managing advertiser support programs - e.g. onboarding, account management, on-demand support
- Educating advertisers through structured educational mechanisms and informing content and marketing channels
- Interacting periodically with advertisers and driving product enhancements based on their feedback
- Periodically monitoring and reviewing performance and taking corrective actions
- Deriving insights from data and put them into action (by working with key stakeholders)
- 4+ years of experience in a digital marketing role with program management, account management and/or project management experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing platforms and how advertisers use them to solve for various use cases
- Analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement and operations excellence programs
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- Master's degree from Tier 1 B-schools (IIMs/ISB/SPJIMR/FMS/XLRI etc.)
- Experience in media planning and understanding of programmatic media, ad serving, cross-channel attribution, and media analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.