Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:1414 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Amazon - Program Manager - Accounts Receivables - Financial Analyst II (9-15 yrs)
Amazon Finance Operations team is looking for Project Manager for coordinating and representing the interests of Finance Operations Global Accounts receivables group with diverse experience in Order to Cash domain, in the areas of Collections, Client Dispute Management, Invoicing, Cash Application and Customer Experience. The Key responsibility of this role will be Program Management for AR teams in multiple service centers and geographies. This individual will be a strong leader who is adept at driving change within a dynamic high volume business environment and has a proven record of delivering process efficiency, with highest level of focus on driving positive customer experience.
As part of our commitment to your development, you will also gain exposure in cross-functional process improvement projects, and your core responsibilities will include (but not limited to) following:
- Co-ordinations activities across IT, Operations teams and Business Partners
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Amazon's products, business models, payment architecture and financial operations supporting the Order to Cash processes.
- Support critical relationships with internal and external business partners - Timely delivers multiple medium to large scale projects from initiation through delivery
- Streamline project delivery across FinOps by standardizing project communications, execution and documentation, ensuring consistent, scalable global processes
- Gathers requirements from appropriate business owners, write clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritize features and drive technical scoping.
- Conduct independent dive deep sessions with operations team and identify continuous process improvement opportunities by collaborating with stakeholders on design of new solutions that enhance business performance and improves customer experience
- Experience of managing transitions from one financial ERP to another, with high focus on ensuring system controls are in place
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to present Project updates in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the organization
- 5+ years of program management experience
- 5+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
- 5+ years of defining and implementing process improvement initiatives using data and metrics experience
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) at an advanced level and SQL
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Master's degree
- 9+ years of overall experience in Order to Cash (O2C) domain
- 5+ years of driving end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership experience
- 5+ years of driving process improvements experience
- Experience in stakeholder management, dealing with multiple stakeholders at varied levels of the organization
- Experience building processes, project management, and schedules
Candidate should be comfortable to work from Office
Shifts - 2pm to 12pm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.