Amazon - Program Manager (4-7 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
- Amazon Services offers services to sellers in multiple countries to sell on Amazon websites globally and grow multi-channel commerce. See www.amazonservices.com for details of products and services. We are looking for a Program Manager working with sales associates to be part of the Global Selling team within Amazon Services. Amazon Global Selling is an important initiative to grow the Amazon Marketplace Seller Business around the world, with the team focusing on helping global sellers list on other Amazon global marketplaces.
- This person will have the exciting opportunity to help deliver on a strategy to enable broad use of Amazon Services by small/medium sellers and large enterprises wishing to sell globally, and play a key role in influencing product selection on global Amazon websites. This business will play an important role in Amazon's mission to be the place where customers can find and discover anything they want to buy on Earth.
- The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and ecommerce challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to sellers of all sizes.
- To be successful in this role you will have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for hitting business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Key job responsibilities :
Specific responsibilities include the following :
- Understand Amazon Services products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Work across key internal stakeholders to set priorities and develop account targets that underpin category strategy and knowledge of the local market.
- Track and report performance using appropriate metrics. Achieve productivity and seller satisfaction targets
- Engage with internal and external customers/teams to improve products and business processes.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business and use case, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with senior executives at interested sellers to successfully negotiate deals and help in on-boarding.
- Review and monitor performance and sales of our selling partners to manage their performance.