Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:726 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Product Manager - Disability & Leave Services/Employee Services Technology (8-15 yrs)
Exp : 8 - 15 Years
Amazon's Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help manage Disability and Leave Services (DLS) product suite.
- DLS is a program to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to Amazon employees globally. We are building a brand new team, to enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightning, and other Salesforce next gen technologies.
- Driven by innovation, our mission is to invent and simplify the customer experiences. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony (AWS Connect), content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
- You will own the design and delivery of DLS products, support and service delivery initiatives globally to build scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience.
- You will leverage your team to provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate about products, have strong product development and process design skills as well as outstanding project management abilities.
- The candidate should excel in both strategic thinking and tactical execution, as responsibilities range from creating business plans to driving product development. This role requires an individual who can balance feedback from both internal teams and external stakeholders to create the best experience for both.
- Your responsibilities will include identifying new capabilities, defining product features, and working closely with development teams to get those features in the hands of our customers.
- You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- A keen sense of ownership is a must. You should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with fast delivery time, rapid iteration, and data-driven decision-making.
- Working backwards with business to define and drive creative product features and capabilities that enhance and delight customers.
- Understanding and setting the context with the team.
- Being able to work with onshore team with little guidance and direct team for successful execution of the products.
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning and tactical execution.
- Defining product requirements documents based on an intimate knowledge of the specific market segments, and employees.
- Work with software development managers and TPMs to translate product/business requirements into development specifications within the agile development process
- Establishing goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
- Delivering results by driving execution of programs spanning multiple teams from design to rollout.
- Translate key insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for product improvements
- Write documentation and test plans demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills.
Basic Qualifications :
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years in product management.
- 1-2 years of experience working with Salesforce implementations.
- Able to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Creative critical thinker with experience in making implementation tradeoffs.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to all organizational levels.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong customer focus and ability to demonstrate pragmatic decision-making.
- Superior project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, high quality document and report preparation.
- Experience delivering innovative experiences.
- General manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability to influence others
- Experience in non-technical aspects including idea generation, and process optimization.
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies