Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3367 Applications:923 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Amazon - Operations Manager (3-9 yrs)
Job Description Responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Lead and motivate a team of 20-25 associates through 1:1s, behavioral and customer- handling coaching and individual development plans; develop talent and manage team performance in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction goals
- Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
- Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
- Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time-off planning, and attendance in partnership with Workforce Management.
- Represent the Voice of the Customer during Gemba walks, participate in Kaizen events and other continuous improvement initiatives in order to escalate systemic problems
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Fluent English skills are required for this role.
- 3+ years work experience with 2-3 years People Management experience required
- Full Professional Proficiency in English - Medium Excel skills
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering results consistently; goal-driven and motivated by achieving targets
- Able to respond readily and flexible to changes
- Able to motivate the team; acts as a role model
- Advanced computer literacy and proficiency with MS Office tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment
- Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making
- Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers
Preferred qualifications :
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in any discipline
- Former experience in logistics/transportation industry or customer oriented role is a plus
- Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation