Amazon - Marketing Leader (7-11 yrs)
Key job responsibilities :
- Develop the overarching marketing, branding and communication strategy for one of Amazon's business.
- Create and deploy comprehensive marketing strategy to drive growth.
- Oversee marketing initiatives across offline and digital channels with complete ownership and accountability.
- Identify and implement process improvements and opportunities for innovation and simplification in marketing.
- Act as a 'business owner', possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact our business.
- Create content guidelines and resources, develop communication materials for events, own content development and track content metrics for improvement
- Collaborate with external trade partners and internal stakeholders to define seller awareness and engagement goals across marketing channels
- Create opportunities for thought-leadership .
- Leverage Data with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to establish best-in-industry marketing campaigns
- Partner with sales teams to execute marketing plans to generate leads. Plan end to end demand generation programs, which include webinars and other events, paid media, content syndication etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.