Amazon - Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing (6-7 yrs)
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for all advertisers and agencies. Our portfolio ranges from sponsored (search), display and video ads to insights and reporting. With tailored solutions for all businesses, we offer flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic to help optimize digital strategies.
As our business grows and becomes more complex, it is critical to define benefits of our advertising portfolio and position it effectively.
We are looking for a senior marketing manager who will be responsible for strengthening Amazon advertising positioning through a combination of primary and secondary research studies, platform insights and other marketing initiatives. As part of Amazon Advertising marketing team, this role will develop and execute hugely creative and impactful integrated advertiser messaging and marketing communications.
Partner closely with the broader marketing team to develop and share the strategy and vision to bring world class creative thinking to all business and marketing challenges. Bring the voice of the consumer to Amazon advertising brand strategy making a significant impact on our creative marketing messaging.
Core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following :
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to gather & analyse information which is accurate, sufficient and relevant for basic research areas.
- Responsible for formulating and testing hypotheses, leveraging Amazon 1st party data and primary/secondary tailored market researches to further Amazon advertising overall narrative
- Establish Amazon advertising as a thought leader and partner among brand advertisers, media executives and within the digital industry, creating a two-way on-going dialogue in the process
- Shape the core narratives with our advertisers and agencies and bring them to life through content, high-touch events, scaled communication campaigns and other media channels
- Act as strategic lead for new feature updates/ go to market strategies and all marketing initiatives
- Assist in the development of key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall financial performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement.
Job Requirements :
- Post graduate degree in Business Administration / Management/ Economics/Finance/Analytics.
- At least 6-7 years- of relevant experience in consulting/research/marketing roles
- Superior analytic and critical thinking skills Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest level of quality in work
- Attention to detail
- Acceptable writing skills, reports, market insights, articles, email and related research writing
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail
- Ability, initiative, and commitment to be a part of a culture of excellence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.