Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4918 Applications:527 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Amazon - Manager - Program Management - Analytics Team (5-15 yrs)
- Transportation team in Hyderabad is looking for an innovative, hands-on and customer-obsessed Program Manager for Analytics team. Candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and should be able to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Ideal candidate must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. The program manager must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience and get the right things done.
- This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly. Primary responsibilities include defining the problem and building analytical frameworks to help the operations to streamline the process, identifying gaps in the existing process by analyzing data and liaising with relevant team(s) to plug it and analyzing data and metrics and sharing update with the internal teams.
- 5-7 years of experience in consulting/analytics
- High Data Skill Proficiency
- Knowledge of following tools: SQL, Tableau, Advanced Excel, R, VBA, Macros
- People Management Skills
- PG/UG from reputed institutions
- Raises bar on statistical Skills
- Good verbal/communication Skills