Amazon - Manager - Product Management (9-15 yrs)
Amazon seller services India is looking for an experienced Product manager to drive the Salesforce CRM charter for our sales and account management functions in the business. The candidate will lead the CRM function, plan multi year feature roadmap for the product. Expected to work with stakeholders in sales channels, account management teams, sales excellence, Business intelligence teams to own the strategy and design secure, high performing automation solutions built on top of Salesforce CRM. Candidate should have expert ability to communicate effectively across technical and non-technical audiences at all levels. Report status on roadmap delivery.
This is a people manager role and the candidate will be responsible for hiring and leading a team of salesforce developers/engineers for building a high performing CRM solution. The candidate is expected to have strong technical understanding, excellent project management skills, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. Manage departmental resources, staffing and mentoring and enhance and maintain a best-in-class engineering team.
A successful Product Manager will develop a vision, strategy, and roadmap to build lovable products. They will effectively communicate, manage trade-offs, proactively approach problem solving, justify prioritization, and influence stakeholders. You will work closely with business teams, leaders, and dedicated user experience design and engineering teams in an agile development environment to launch new features and experiences. You are a champion for your product and can clearly articulate its value and potential.
- Overall 9+ years of experience delivering technology product or enterprise applications
- 5+ years of experience in product management or as technology business partner or tech consultant
- 3+ years experience working on salesforce CRM or other CRM products
- 4+ years of people management experience managing tech teams
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Btech degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
- Product discovery and ideation experience
- Conducted focus group sessions/ cross functional workshops, etc for requirement gathering
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive a product vision, manage a roadmap, and influence without direct authority
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with light-touch direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- Excellent user experience intuition
- Strong analytical skill.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.