Partner - Talent Acquisition at Amazon
Views:3141 Applications:954 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Manager - Procurement/Supply Chain (4-12 yrs)
Amazon Devices is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. This position provides an exciting opportunity to support Amazon Devices availability for consumers in retailer stores across Middle East. This position will be based in Bangalore.
The primary responsibility of this role involves owning the end to end operations of the Devices flow from Factory to the retail stores
Additionally, the role involves processing of sellable/overstock returns and buyback from channels and issuing credit notes to retailers.
A successful candidate will have a strong metrics driven approach and ability to work in hand with the account management, business and operations teams to ensure stock delivery into channels. The person also needs to understand the tools and various platforms used to manage inventory, planning inventory movement in normal period and peaks, sales reporting and sales forecasting and should have knowledge and interest to explore processes & system flows.
- Tracking Inbound shipments from factory and ensure timely delivery
- Capacity planning of the warehouse
- Ensure timely processing of Shipments and its timely delivery into offline channels
- Processing sellable/overstock returns and buybacks from online and offline channels
- Ensure timely deliveries of new products to the channel for street date
- Quarterly stock take and inventory accuracy
- CPU management
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 4+ years of relevant work experience preferably in operations management role
- Experience of working in a similar role with retail/e-commerce or consumer electronics or FMCG industry
- A bachelor's degree is required;
- Advanced Excel user or Access skills required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Masters/PG diploma in Operations management