HR Business Partner at Amazon
Views:2575 Applications:751 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Amazon - Manager - Operations (5-10 yrs)
Operations Manager - MM
- At MM PU we are constantly innovating to deliver the best possible Customer Experience. The SellerFlex program enables Marketplace Selling Partners to offer Retail like high-quality experience whilst Amazon carrier manages end to end transportation. We want to create Operations & program structure to ensure that middle pickup is well supported to meet Amazon standards so we deliver best in class delivery experience to our customers.
- In the Operations Manager II role, you will work to resolve both short-term operations issues as well as contribute to the long-term vision of the Program.
- Become an expert on program operational challenges and drive continuous performance improvement while the business continues its rapid growth. Develop and document operations processes so we can scale the team learning as we grow the business
- Support internal partners, including Site ops and transportation in resolving complex pickup issues and escalations.
- Monitor operational performance of MM PU sites and provide coaching/training on operational best practice
- Report on daily, weekly, monthly operational KPIs and projects to senior leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.