Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4436 Applications:1456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Amazon - Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial, and passionate about e-Commerce? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative e-commerce businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join our Marketing team and help define the course of the Amazon business. Amazon's vision is to enable customers globally to find, discover, and buy anything online. Amazon.com operates along with its affiliate websites, across the globe, delighting millions of customers every day.
We are looking for a smart, metrics and results-oriented individual who will be instrumental in improving customer experience and growing our business. This role will be responsible for ensuring the best customer experience in one or more product line(s). He/she will plan, coordinate pages across the site, create outbound communication via emails, push and SMS; create and analyze metrics dashboards for traffic and on-site pages, looking at click-through rates, conversion, adoption and other web metrics. He/she will report on performance and action plans to the management team; will propose, plan and execute new features and projects, partnering with business and technical teams to achieve goals. He/she will help to drive feature launches and site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, developers, designers, and peers across the organization.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Formulating and executing the marketing plan for new product launches, cross-category marketing and developing and executing Amazon site-wide events.
- Own multiple traffic channels for select products including Amazon's own site, Outbound marketing, Affiliate marketing, SEO and free search initiatives & SEM.
- Developing store-wide promotions and working closely with Category Managers and In-stock Managers to schedule and execute them
- Designing and executing successful online customer experiences
- Identifying problems and opportunities and responding accordingly, engaging cross-functional teams where necessary
- Constantly deriving learning from campaigns and across channels, establishing best practices and efficient processes
- Developing, testing and analyzing new tactics to increase conversion rates and sharing them within the organization
- Tracking and analyzing customer needs basing on customer behavior across search, browse and purchase.
- This role requires a high degree of stakeholder management and provides exposure across departments
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Masters in Communication or Marketing or Business
- 2+ years of experience in related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions
-Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
- Desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include Excel, and the ability to learn XML basics and our in-house tools, quickly
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce