Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:1107 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Amazon - Manager - Finance - Order To Cash (6-15 yrs)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 175 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers-including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, strategic resellers and leading government agencies-are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
- The AWS Accounts Receivable team is seeking a self-driven Finance Manager with a strong owner's mindset, relentless customer advocacy, and frontline obsession to be the global accounts receivables leader for the AWS Standard channel.
- The AWS Standard channel is a fast growing and critical channel with accounts under management exceeding $1billion (AR). We anticipate continued and significant growth with the opportunity to work with business leaders and technical teams to shape the channel. We are seeking a finance and program management professional to help us build the accompanying processes and mechanisms to support this growth and improve free cash flow globally.
- This will require working across teams that span multiple geographies to drive policy, process, internal and partner facing tools, building and guiding frontline collections, and cash application teams.
- The solutions determined and driven by a successful Finance Manager for this channel will scale and set the standard in the industry.
- The successful candidate will effectively work with global business owners at all levels in Sales, Finance, Legal, Customer Service, multiple technical teams and other AWS/Amazon central teams to ensure efficacy of our programs.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- This is an individual contributor role that will count with execution support from a dotted line organization, including analysts and support staff within the channel.
- This Finance Manager must be strategic and detail oriented, have strong accounting and finance skills, robust interpersonal and influencing skills (this role will have frequent communication with senior leadership), strong organizational and project management skills, and the ability to gather business and technical requirements across global teams to drive systems and change management processes.
- This Finance Manager will need to roll up his/her sleeves, work independently, and have a high level of ownership and accountability.
A day in the life :
- Partner with business teams to gather feedback, identify and quantify process defects that impact the customer experience
- Establish productivity mechanisms to satisfy Standard Channel's needs across AWS to scale with business growth in volume, complexity & global geographic footprint.
- Work directly with AWS sales, product and technical teams to identify and build billing solutions that reduce administration costs overhead by eliminating pain points.
- Through deep dives and working directly with frontline, drive mechanisms and processes that improve productivity for AWS order to cash process.
- Communicate Standard Channel customer requirements to business teams, influencing technical roadmaps and go to market strategies
Basic qualifications :
- 6+ years of tax, finance or a related analytical field experience
- Program and project management experience
- Experience in finance operations, with preference to Order-to-Cash experience
- Candidates must be comfortable engaging with executive level management. Program management experience in a high tech organization or in a consulting firm is preferred.
- Candidates should be open to work from Hyderabad office and should be flexible towards shifts(mostly 2pm-11pm)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.