Amazon - Manager - Enterprise & SMB Sales - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-13 yrs)
Manager - Enterprise and SMB Sales; Amazon Business Marketplace
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated individual to lead the Sales team responsible for driving Customer Acquisition & Engagement on the Amazon Business marketplace (AB). AB's vision is to be the destination for all businesses in India to find, discover and buy for all their business needs.
The candidate would need to actively collaborate with other stakeholders like the B2B Category team, 3P Seller and Selection Acquisition team, AWS, Gift Cards, Finance and Product teams.
The position is based at the Amazon India headquarters in Bangalore.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Set up the Enterprise Sales team for AB India
- Develop strategies to sharpen our focus in targeting businesses in focus customer industry verticals
- Lead the existing Small and Medium Business (SMB) Sales team to bring about continuous improvement in Sales Productivity and ROI, in liaison with the AB India Finance team
- Partner with internal Amazon teams such as AWS, Amazon Pay, Gift Cards and Seller Direct Sales to drive customer acquisition for AB
- Engage with key customers in focus industry verticals to enable and drive a consistent buying behavior on AB measured by their frequency, volume and value of purchases
- Influence B2B Category and Seller teams to modify their selection acquisition roadmap based on a systematic need-gap analysis for customers in focus customer segments
- Represent the metrics of the sales team at weekly AB review meetings with leadership
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA from a Tier I b-school
- 6+ years of experience in B2B Sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Work experience in B2B product sales or in e-commerce.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives.
- Previous responsibility for strategic business development, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of the Retail and Corporate sales in India with prior interactions with Business customers and distributors
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced target focused environment.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.