Recruiter at Amazon
Views:5042 Applications:1415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Amazon - Manager - Business Development - Amazon Seller Services (4-12 yrs)
Business Development Manager (Amazon Seller Services)
- As a BDM with Amazon Seller Services India, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on new initiatives for Amazon Seller Services in India. This role will involve business plan creation, building relationships with the partners and helping them grow through your team, and driving execution of the plan with the team.
- You must possess strong relationship-building skills and be able to explore win-win opportunities with partners in order to best represent our products and programs.
- You will be responsible for developing and managing both internal and external relationships with the goal of growing the Seller Services business. You should be comfortable with balancing multiple priorities, developing and executing marketing plans, working with internal and external partners, as well as data analysis.
- To be successful in this role you must have superior communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business and use case, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Develop and manage processes with both internal and external stakeholders to help make the program a more meaningful part of Amazon business.
- Work closely with the team and senior executives at partner agencies to successfully drive partnership to achieve results for Amazon Seller services.
- Creating a strong infra for the channel to achieve business objectives
- Problem solving with the team on partner issues
- Work on building alliances with external teams in Amazon to improve seller success/on new initiatives
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward forecasts.
People Management: You will be responsible for building the team culture, engaging with team members, guide them and develop their capabilities for holistic business delivery as well as professional growth.
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Experience managing teams
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tool