Talent Partner at Amazon
Views:2498 Applications:881 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Manager - Business Development (3-6 yrs)
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. These solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Companies that partner with Amazon are looking for ways to build and grow their businesses. As a Business Development Manager, you will manage customer relationships and drive partnerships, growth, and innovation. This is an opportunity to become an e-commerce marketing consultant to large FMCG brands. If you are excited to work in the fast-paced and rapidly evolving e-commerce marketing space, have a consultative selling style and yield from the FMCG/marketing/media/consulting world, please apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze data, trends, performance and leverage your understanding of marketing and Amazon's advertising solutions to create holistic marketing strategies for brands by working with senior decision-makers on the customer side.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients at all levels within large FMCG organizations.
- Grow ad revenue from your customer cohort by offering great insights, engagement and service.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Amazon's ad products and services.
Basic qualifications :
- 4+ years of experience in brand management/sales (managing large complex accounts) / business development or digital marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to think strategically, plan meticulously and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders with individually developed concepts
Preferred qualifications :
- Prior FMCG marketing / brand management experience or experience with an digital marketer, a media agency, top digital publisher or a marketing responsibility in a leading consumer company.