Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:3027 Applications:893 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Amazon - HR Business Partner (3-6 yrs)
HR Business Partner
About Amazon.com :
- Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.- Jeff Bezos
- Amazon.com - a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers.
- A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
- We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
- Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com.
- Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
- We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA.
- We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India :
- Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store.
- We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth's most customer-centric company.
- We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience.
- In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
- We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always - Day 1- and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
- Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
HR Business Partner :
- In this role, the HRBP will support the Physical stores team in India to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- This work includes, but is not limited to, increasing workforce capability, providing change leadership, talent management / succession planning and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
- This role drives project management for various HR initiatives including management training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Partner with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Assess business unit's human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
Basic Qualifications :
- 3 to 6 years experience in the areas of HR, L&D or employee engagement
- Post graduate degree in HR from a premiere college
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders
- Hands-on approach
- Success in creating, driving and program managing effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions independently
Preferred Qualifications :
- Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource in a global organisation
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to ensure that programs are driven as per plan
- Exposure to talent analytics - ability to create reports and analyse employee metrics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.