Talent Partner at Amazon
Views:2258 Applications:521 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Amazon - Head - Customer Strategy - Amazon Pay (10-12 yrs)
Amazon Pay ( APIPL) is seeking an innovative and highly motivated customer strategy leader to define the payments customer roadmap in India.
This role is to design and implement the customer understanding roadmap to make Amazon Pay the most trusted, convenient and rewarding payment experience for customers and merchants alike The leader will inform the customer/merchant input and segmentation strategy to enhance the customer value proposition across product concept evaluation, attribute tradeoffs and marketing input measurement to achieve this goal . The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of tech/digital product user research methods and best practices, along with a nimble, creative and pragmatic approach, and top-notch communication skills.
This position requires the ability to work with the leadership team on distilling customer problem statements from customer anecdotes, industry best practices and business trends as well as the capacity to work quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. This position will work on overlapping projects, so strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task are critical. Amazon is a fast-paced and exciting environment. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with considerable ambiguity and will be able to thrive in a resource-constrained environment.
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Define the customer strategy in the 3 Year business forecast to deliver on payments vision of being the most trusted, rewarding and convenient payment experience for over 100 MM Indians
- Design and implement the customer understanding roadmap for informing the marketing, product and category customer input prioritizations in short term( quarterly) and long term( annual) planning cycle.
- Define and build the competitive benchmarking mechanism across customer and merchant experience, onsite and offsite, ATL and BTL
- Consolidate and evangelize the relevant customer findings through Amazon mechanisms ( PR - FAQs, Cause of Error, MBRs) to drive a single customer view across the org
Basic qualifications :
- Basic qualifications 10+ years experience in a top 5 management consultancy org leading consumer projects
- Has set up/scaled a consumer strategy consulting practice across a leading consumer business in India MBA from top tier B School
Preferred qualifications :
- Retail/E-commerce research experience in a global context
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.