Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:2562 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Amazon - Global Service Delivery Manager - Global Transfer Services (13-18 yrs)
- As the Service Delivery Leader for Global Transfer Services, you will champion innovation and help various stakeholders and customers execute internal transfers and compensation changes as part of career changes worldwide. You will lead a 150+ members strong organization across the globe, with majority presence in India and Costa Rica and report into the Global Service owner in US.
- Team members are subject matter experts and problem solvers creating innovative career change and talent movement solutions for multiple customer groups and changing business needs.
- You will be responsible for operational efforts for ES for all global in-country Transfers, International transfers,
- Eligibility Checks for transfers and Compensation services, and partner closely with Global Talent Management, Recruiting, Immigration, Payroll, HR Business partners and GTS Program Managers in championing a world class talent service.
- You will come with a strong people and process management experience with proven success in hiring and developing a strong talent. You will be responsible for managing team performance, expectations and goals, maintaining singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction by proactively identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity, while achieving real time desired service levels along with your stellar team.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of:
- Plan and direct overall operation of a large HR service delivery organization (in alignment with key stakeholders, corporate strategic initiatives and business plans) to achieve top performance.
- Conceptualize & deploy industry best practices (process excellence, technology, products/services) that have tangible long-term benefit to the company and employees.
- Direct the most complex transformation projects (as required) that enable effective consolidation of service delivery and deployment of best practices for a consistent customer experience.
- Build a high performance work culture & rewarding work environment leveraging a diverse and global talent pool.
- Develop business relationships with HR leaders of key internal stakeholders, major suppliers & industry groups to assimilate information regarding global shared services trends and their probable effect on service delivery.
- As required manage outsourced and offshore partners to ensure a seamless and cost-effective customer experience.
- Develop team capabilities by providing stretch opportunities to advance the team
Basic Qualifications :
- 10+ years of HR or related experience, degree in business, HR or related field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of running shared service operations and service management through captive, outsourced, and/or onshore/offshore delivery platforms for 5+ years.
- Direct experience managing central functions in a multi-national company. Team of 100+.
- Proven organizational leadership ability in a diverse and global setting with a solid track record of increasingly responsible assignments across multiple functional areas.
- Fluent in English, working across geographies and managing globally dispersed teams.
- Experience with high volume Global HR operations supporting 10,000+ employees.