Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:1449 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Amazon - FinOps Manager - Accounts Receivable (11-15 yrs)
External Job description
- Be an expert in the collection processes
- Creation and implementation of strategies to increase the number of successful collections on past due invoices and increase the penetration of accounts
- Contribute to improvements in collection projects by identifying any issues, proposing enhancements in tools and working on continuous improvement of collection protocol and process.
- Communicate internally or externally to identify issues and propose solutions for long term sustainability of processes
- Manage direct reports and internal/external stakeholders
- Assist in resolving escalated discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
- Working with the functional leaders and other internal groups to build scalable processes
- Collaborating with the Global Finance Operations team and internal business partners.
- Lead and Participate in operational excellence activities
- Analyze processes, recommend improvements and manage related quality/internal controls indicator.
Key job responsibilities
- Managing annual performance targets, creating and monitoring appropriate performance metrics
- Act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee the hiring & training of new team members and support their development
- Ensure productivity is maximized through supervision, training, analysis, and feedback of performance data on a periodic basis
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Studies or other related areas or (MBA/CPA-preferred)
- In depth knowledge of Order to Cash Process
- 10+ years of experience in Accounts Receivables with at least 5 years of people management and collections experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse talent within a team, work cross-functionally, and build consensus on difficult issues
- Managerial skills to handle problems and crisis in a confident and decisive manner.
- Ability to take responsibility for making difficult decisions, taking calculated risks and experimenting with new approaches
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proven instances in identifying and driving process improvements and operational efficiency projects
- Experience in B2B collections is a must
Candidates should be flexible to work in shifts (8pm-5am) and should be willing to operate from office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.