Amazon - Financial Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Financial Analyst II
- Amazon seeks to hire a Financial Analyst to be a key member of the India Middle Mile (Linehaul) Operations Finance team.
- This position will be a critical business partner and will own the business finance partnering for Linehaul business including financial reporting, planning and controllership initiatives.
- This includes the responsibility of financial metrics reporting, forecasting and analysis.
- The successful candidate will be analytical and with good communication skills and should have demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
- The candidate should be comfortable driving deadlines among various teams.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the annual budgeting and forecasting process and ensure planning deadlines are maintained
- Perform risk and opportunities variance analysis versus plan
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Develop and maintain key reporting metrics
- Work with both corporate and local accounting teams to ensure consistent global recording and reporting of financials
A day in the life:
- Regular interaction with senior business stakeholders
- Opportunity to bring out insights and influence decision making
- MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- 2-3 year of experience in the job offered or related occupation must involve performing data analyses using advanced Excel and providing recommendations based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
- Strong financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Excellent grasp of corporate finance and cost accounting fundamentals
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders
- Strong resourcefulness and ability to find or develop compelling data given limited resources and time
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Industry experience in eCommerce, distribution, retail a plus
- Advanced Excel and analysis skills
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.