Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:3799 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Amazon - Controllership Manager/Financial Analyst (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Amazon is seeking a Financial Analyst to support the Finance Services Operations Controllership processes at Amazon. We're looking for a strong leader that will take ownership and drive change in a dynamic global business environment. This individual will ensure Amazon's Finance Operations processes stay ahead of risks associated with growth in areas of process design, internal control effectiveness, computer system integration, and other relevant areas.
This individual must be eager to dive deep into processes and have a proven record of delivering process efficiency results. The preferred candidate will have outstanding auditing skills, problem solving skills, systems and process knowledge, and customer service passion.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance, or related field
- 2+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience
- 3+ Years of relevant Experience in Audit
- 1+ years of experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools
Preferred Qualifications :
- Professional certification (CPA, CIA, PMP etc.)
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.