Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:12192 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Amazon - Controllership Manager (8-14 yrs)
External Job Description
Amazon is seeking a CSI Lead to support the Finance Operations controllership processes at Amazon Hyderabad. The Controllership/Self-Inspection (CSI) team's mission is to strengthen Amazon's reputation and safeguard assets by entrenching a risk resilient controls environment and promoting a controllership culture.
We're looking for a strong leader that will manage a team and drive change in a dynamic global business environment to strengthen controllership. It is expected the individual will ensure Amazon's Finance Operations processes stay ahead of risks associated with growth in areas of process design, internal control effectiveness, computer system integration, and other relevant areas.
This individual must be eager to dive deep into processes and have a proven record of delivering process efficiency results. The preferred candidate will have outstanding auditing skills, problem solving skills, team management ability and process and system knowledge, and customer service passion.
Basic Qualifications :
- Masters degree in accounting/finance, or related field or MBA
- 3+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience
- 6+ Years of relevant Experience in Audit
- 3+ Years of experience in managing a team of senior auditors
- Understanding of SOX and other control frameworks
- Strong interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skills
- Solid organizational and project management skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Professional certification (CPA, CIA, PMP etc.)
- Strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to define the mission and strategic goals for the function
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.