Program Manager at Amazon India
Views:732 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Amazon - Client Solutions Specialist - Advertising (3-5 yrs)
Amazon - Client Solutions Specialist - Advertising
- Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display and vid advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach customers on Amazon.in, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of mobile and tablet devices. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do and work backwards, including in advertising.
- If you're obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them - then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.
About role :
- We are looking for a hands-on, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated account manager to help scale our growing advertising business. You will work with the sales team and other Amazon business partners to manage media campaigns, ensure strong campaign performance and deliver positive return on investment for our emerging and growing advertisers.
- Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with sales to create strategic media plans, project-managing all pre-launch work, setting up campaigns, interacting with advertising agencies, raising the bar on creative quality, optimizing campaign performance by analyzing metrics, reporting and diving deep to provide insights to clients, showcasing category performance and creative insights.
- To do this, you need to be extremely hands on, have a deep understanding of Amazon's display advertising products, technical/operational capabilities, and have the ability to synthesize analysis into a concise and compelling presentation. In addition to working closely with other client facing teams, you will interact with product development, finance, legal, business teams, advertising agencies and clients.
- Build solid relationships with advertising agencies and clients, displaying a dedication to delivering first-class service and online advertising solutions
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze campaign performance against key metrics to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations to increase efficiency, drive high renewal rate and meet clients' KPIs
- Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
- Leverage our suite of rich data, targeting and product channels to collaborate with the other teams in the development of tailored solutions that meet clients' goals
- Troubleshoot any technical or implementation issues, collaborating with internal teams to develop quick and sound solutions
- Serve as a source of market intelligence for other areas of the Advertising team (e.g., product development, product marketing, pricing) and assist in the development of best practices and operational efficiencies
- Co-lead monthly and quarterly reviews with advertisers
- Drive operational excellence to ensure SLA adherence and client satisfaction
- Billing and resolution of any financial issues
- Travel to accounts as needed (Estimated 20-25%)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree (emphasis in Marketing, Economics or Business preferred) if applying with experience of 3 to 5 years in account management/digital marketing
- MBA mandatory if applying with 0 to 2 years of total experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Creative and strategic vision to build value proposition for clients and property
- Strong analytical skills as well as experience in applying those skills in the advertising domain
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Ability to aggregate and analyze internal and external campaign metrics to assess performance drivers and identify insights
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule
- Media planning & story-telling capabilities
- Fluent in English
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement and operations excellence programs
- Strong project management & analytical skills
- Experience in digital advertising especially in Programmatic/DSP